Friday, September 23, 2011

Beauty & Fashion Haul

My recent haul was a mixture of drugstore cosmetics and fashion pieces, probably my favourite thing I brought in this haul were the two Rimmel lipsticks I got in #028 Celeb and #250 Birthday Suit.
The shade "Celeb" is a candy pink great for going out or adding a little bit of colour to a natural/neutral face where as the shade "Birthday Suit" is a more nude/neutral colour which is also great on a natural/neutral face but looks amazing when using very pigmented eyeshadow's.



Hope you enjoyed my first haul video, Remember to sub to my channel for more videos by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie