Wednesday, October 12, 2011

OOTD Oct 6th



In this Outfit of the day video I wanted to show the viewer how pairing contrasting colours (Black & White) can be quite flattering and looks pleasing to the eye. I've chosen a high waisted, knee high black skirt with lace detailing and paired it with a simple white singlet with a lace cutout on the back. The skirt sits nicely on the waist adding shape and creating the illusions of curves, This skirt has a puffy shape to it which makes the waist look smaller then it actually is.
I've paired this outfit with a simple black kitten heel shoe with a pointy toe, and added a copper orange belt around the waist to add a little colour, I have also kept the copper colour flowing throughout the entire outfit by wearing a copper and black coloured owl on a chain necklace.

I hope you enjoyed this video, Until next time. Take care!

Products Listed in this video:
White Dress (which I wore as a top) - Hippie shop motueka
Black Lacey Skirt - Cotton On
Gold/Black Own Necklace - Diva
Black Bow Ring - Diva
Black Kitten Heel Shoes - Hannahs ( http://www.hannahs.co.nz/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie