Monday, November 7, 2011

Collective Haul




In this Collective Haul Video I show you what I have brought over 2 - 3 months,  If your like me its always so exciting to get mail and packages delivered. My birthday was in september so I had some birthday money to spend so I got shopping.
 Probably my favourite items from this collective haul were ether my Flat top Synthetic Kabuki Brush, OPI I Lilly Love you, NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencils or Redken's Heatglide Heat Protestant. Most of these items I have heard great things about from other youtube gurus and added them to my wish list. However I still recommend all these products as they are all amazing!
I find when buying cosmetics its usually cheaper to look at online stores rather then going to a store. If shipping is cheap or an item has free shipping I am usually more inclined to buy that item,  not sure if anyone else is the same in that way.
At the moment I have been going through this giant stage of buying nail polishes (mainly sparkly ones) and also spending more money on quality hair products as I am trying to grow my hair longer and keep it healthy. The heat protectant that I brought by Redken is honestly amazing, it not only keeps my hair from getting burnt by heating tools ie straighteners and Blowdryers but it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy not to mention silky. I am a frequent user of CHI's silk infusion hair product, this all started when I had a bad experience with dare I say it "Perms!" Not only was it a terrible perm they over processed my hair leaving it orange and frizzy and practically dead so from that day onwards I look after my hair and started using CHI to add silkiness to my hair.
 Let me know if you are going to or have brought one of the products I mentioned in my collective haul would be great to hear what others have to say about some of the products :).

Hope you enjoyed this video, more on the way.


Below is a list of products mentioned in this video:

Nyx Cream Blush in #03 Tea Rose - Porkdaisy
Nyx Cream Blush in #02 Natural - Porkdaisy
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean - Porkdaisy
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese - Porkdaisy
CHI Silk Infusion 59ml/2FL OZ - Strawberrynet
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glid 150ml/5FL OZ - Strawberrynet
Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad #002 Smokey Brun - Snatchadeal
Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad #740 Fever - Snatchadeal
Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Frisky Clover
Sigma Synthetic Flat top Kabuki Brush F80 - SigmaBeauty
Sigma Buffer Brush - SigmaBeauty
Sigma Small Contour Brush - SigmaBeauty
Sigma Concealer Brush - SigmaBeauty
OPI I Lilly Love You - Gracielou
Maybelline Lash Stiletto - 1day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie