Saturday, November 5, 2011

Get Ready With Me



In this get ready video i get ready to go shopping, I went for a natural face look and a neutral smokey eye paying attention to my eyes and adding volume to my lashes. And yes I used my sigma flat top kabuki brush which I'm in love with!
What I wore in this video was a black singlet with a zebra animal print singlet over the top, I then paired this with a Black blazer, I pulled up the sleeves to give a more casual yet tidy look. I wore Black faux jean jeggings.

Below is a list of products use in this video:

Almay Smart Shade Makeup Liquid Foundation in Light
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
Artiste Foundation Brush
Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Brush
Sigma Contour Brush
Rimmel Quad Eyeshadow Pallet in #002 Smokey Brun
Elizabeth Arden Bronzing powder in Sun Goddess Medium
Revlon Colourstay Eyeliner in Black
Miscellaneous Crease Brush
Maybeline Last Stilleto in Black
Revlon Eyelash Curler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie