Sunday, November 13, 2011

How to Clean makeup brushes


In this video I show you a simple and effective way to clean your makeup brushes, this way of cleaning your makeup brushes will not only get rid of any makeup residue it will also disinfect them and treat the hairs on the makeup brush making your brushes last longer.
I use this technique on all my makeup brushes, it works really well, plus I like the fact that im not applying any bad chemicals to my makeup brushes which could get on my skin. I find when I clean my brushes this way I dont break out as much and makeup becomes easier to apply. The great thing about this technique is its using household products which pretty much any household has, so its not going to break your budget or make you go out of your way.

Hope you enjoyed this video, more on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie