Saturday, November 5, 2011

OOTD November 1st



In this outfit of the day im pairing a keeping it clean and casual, everyone should have a little black dress, you can dress a black dress up or down depending on how you feel. In this video I am wearing some red colour flats. What I love about black dresses and black cloths in particular is that fact you can wear practically any colour with black.

The dress im wearing I brought from Trendz, I love this dress because of variation in length. (the dress is not the same length the whole way round)

Hope you enjoyed this video, more on the way.

Products Listed in this video:
Black Dress - Brought from Trendz
Rose Ring - Diva
Red Buckle shoes - Hannahs
Nails - I lilly love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie