Thursday, December 22, 2011

Get ready with me - Work


In this video I get ready for work,,  I like to have a clean flawless matte completion for work, keeping my face very neutral besides the bold Pink lip and a dash of rose coloured blush. I like to change the style of my makeup I wear to work everyday.

For a flawless completion I believe the key is to use good makeup brushes, my favourite brush for foundation is Sigmas Synthetic flattop kabuki brush, Its amazing for applying liquid foundation!
A tip for using any makeup brush is to clean it regularly, This will benefit the application of product to your skin, and by cleaning your brushes often you will not be adding bacteria and other unwanted things onto your skins therefore not getting acne from your makeup brushes.

Hope you all enjoyed watching this video, have a very merry Christmas :)


Below is a list of products use in this video:

Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation #shell
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Brush
Sigma Contour Brush
Rimmel Quad Eyeshadow Pallet in #002 Smokey Brun
Maybelline Line Define
Miscellaneous Crease Brush
Maybeline Last Stilleto in Black
Revlon Eyelash Curler
NYX Lip liner in "Hot Pink"
Rimmel Lipstcik in #028 Celeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie