Tuesday, April 24, 2012

♡ Limited Edition Maybelline Lash Stiletto Sequins Paillettes Review ♡

Hey everyone, I purchased Maybelline Lash Stiletto's limited edition Sequins Paillettes Mascara recently off Ebay, I hadn't heard much about this particular eyeshadow, however I have tried Maybelline's original last stilleto mascara in the past. I was very excited to try this particular version of Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara for the simple fact that is was supposedly the original formula but with added glitter.

Sadly this was not the case, the formular itself was exactly the same as the previous Mascara however as far as "Sequin's, this was a complete no show gimmick. Im very disappointed.

If you were thinking of buying this product purely because you wanted a mascara with added glitter in the formular I would not recommend/bothering purchasing this product, it would be a complete waste of money. The mascara itself is the same as the original formular, therefore its not a complete waste of money, but again no glitter included.
Another thing I found off putting about this mascara was the strong chemical smell, it was very overpowering. I don't know why it smells so strong, but I would worry that the strong chemical smell would make my eyes water.

 I rate Maybelline's Limited Edition Stiletto Sequins Paillettes 2/5
I rated this product a 2 out of 5 because the product states that the formular includes glitter, which was a complete gimmick, The product had not even one spec of glitter in it, The only positive thing I can say about this product is that the formula is the same as the original formula and the brush has been designed specifically to give your lashed an extra boost of volume, Don't get me wrong I love the formular and these brushes are amazing, however this would be the only two reasons for repurchasing this product. Other then that i recommend buying the original and avoiding the fake glitter version, Save money and get the same product pretty much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie