Friday, April 20, 2012

♡ Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool Review ♡

Hey everyone, I recently purchased Sigma's Cleansing & Polishing Tool set, I had been eyeing up this bad boy for a few weeks and decided it was time to invest in my skin, therefore I feel the price was justified ($39 USD). My little Sigma package arrived last week and I was ecstatic, I was so presently surprised by this product that I thought it was best to do a blog review.
At first glance: The product itself, and packaging was very elegantly styled, I must emphasis how adorably cute the packaging of this product was, even the box itself was very cute. A good product doesn't have to look good, it just has to be good.. however this product ticks both boxes!. 
The set itself comes with three separate clip on brushes, with variation in texture from soft to hard. The soft brush has been specially designed for facial exfoliating, and caters for any skin type including sensitive skin, which was a huge selling point when purchasing this product, as sensitive skin is difficult to work with. 
Both the medium and hard brush have been designed for exfoliating the body. The great thing about these brushes are that you can tell how coarse they are by the circles inside the brush, the more circles, the tougher the brush, it is advised to use the medium and hard brush 2x a week rather then daily as the brushes are more coarse. These brushes are perfect for exfoliating before tanning.
The Cleansing & Polishing tool works on Double A Batteries, which are not included. a The tool has two speed settings, slow and fast, the speed can be changed by pressing the small pink button. another great feature about the Cleansing & Polishing tool is that its waterproof, therefore perfect for use in the shower.

It took approximately two weeks to arrive, as I live in New Zealand. As always the product was packed securely in a cardboard box, with lots of bubble wrap for added protection while in transit. A few pamphlets were also included within the box, with tips and tricks to guide in the use of the purchased products.


I rate Sigma's Cleansing & Polishing Tool 4/5 hearts.
The set has been designed attractively, and compared to dupe products is the more affordable option. The option of different brush heads is handy. The brush design itself has been designed to cater for all skin types which is a great. The one thing that lets this product down for me is that it required batteries, this to me is a negative because batteries die so quickly and are therefore wasteful plus they cost money to replace, I would have loved for this product to have a charger. 

I am very happy with this product I noticed a change in my skin straight away, my skin felt softer and more alive. I truly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a exfoliator or exfoliant thats soft on your skin, yet effective.

Hope you all liked this review.

Love Creative Gesture
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie