Monday, June 11, 2012

♡ Hand Candy Ring Haul: Hearts, Bows & Bits ♡

Hey everyone, about a month ago I did a little bit of shopping at Ebay, picking up some "Hand Candy" aka Rings!! I love fun jewelry pieces, I think they are a staple piece for any outfit weather it be winter, summer or any season really!. And Ebay have a great selection of jewelry  which is all really affordable, some of which even has free shipping. I am so excited to show you a mini haul of what I purchased. 

Heres some of the rings I purchased, my favourite ring is the little owl head, I am in love with animal themed jewelry especially owls. My new crazy addiction!

I purchased all of these rings for less than $2 NZD each, I am really impressed with the quality considering I did buy them off of ebay. 

Another one of my favourite rings, this little pink bow. There was the option of buying it in baby blue or black as well, Hard decisions. I ended up buying the little pink one. It looks really feminine and dainty. 
I love jewelry stacking, obviously I wouldn't stack all of these rings together, hmm come to think about it. Looks like I may have to get a few stackable rings in future.

I am so excited about my new hand candy (ring's). I cannot wait to start pairing them with outfits, I am inspired once again! For those of you who would be interested in purcashing these rings, the seller on ebay is called "Bigkeyboard". I hope you enjoyed my lastest blog post. More on the way!

Creative Gesture xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie