Friday, July 27, 2012

OOTD Ft Galaxy Leggings, Ruffle shoulders & Wedges

Hey everyone, I have recently fallen in love with the latest trend of 2012.. jeggings and leggings! Hmm.. come to think about it, you could almost say I am slightly addicted to this trend, I love this trend for many reasons, how practical and comfy they are, that you can dress them up or down to suit whatever you may be doing/going to. There are just so many reasons to love. In this blog post I am going to show you how I pair my galaxy leggings for a casual yet girly look which you could wear anywhere! However in saying this you could easily add a blazer to this look to create a sophisticated and more dressed up look perfect for going out.
I have paired these amazing and bold galaxy leggings with these dusty black coloured lace up wedges which have plenty of character. I love the detailing on the ankle of these boots, I think it gives this outfit a futuristic and edgy feeling however not being to bold.For this look I kept my hair down and did not straighten, keeping my natural wavy textured hair.  I feel this worked really nicely paired with such a bold outfit and it made the outfit a little softer to the eye. I wanted to add a pop of pink to this look aka my pink lipstick in #Strawberry Milk by NYX to add a feminine touch, I also wore I cute Hello Kitty inspired bow necklace to soften the look as well.
I repeated the galaxy styled look onto my nails which really added a statement, I wore my vintage owl face ring which I purchased from Ebay also to create a nightly feeling plus who doesn't love animal jewelry and statement rings!
Last but not least to soften the look a little bit more, and add a casual but girly touch, I added a selection of turquoise and Dark bead bracelets which also gave the outfit a pop of colour and contrasted nicely against the black ruffle shouldered top. 

Did you like the galaxy nails featured in this blog post? Click below to learn how to recreate this cute and simple look.. in only 3 steps!!!
I hope you liked this outfit, let me know in the comments below what you thought and if you want to see more OOTD blog posts in future, Also leave any requests below.
 Creative Gesture xo

2 comments:

  1. Great photos :) I really like the jewellery!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Tanesha-Marie Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. I am in love with statement jewelry and bead jewelry at the moment :P

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie