Friday, August 3, 2012

Animal Print French Tip Nails: Tutorial and Pictures

Hey Everyone, Im starting to really get into adding cute and edgy nail art, to jazz up an outfit, I have never really liked my nails, one of the reasons being is that I find my nails are slightly creamy coloured which is never the best look. One of my favourite trends at the moment is animal print, I think its super cute and wearable for any occasion, so I was inspired to create a nail design to go with this trend. I wanted to do a blog post/tutorial on how to get this look, so enjoy! 
Step One: Using clear tape, apply tape to your nails leaving the tips of your nails exposed/uncovered.Step Two: Apply a "Candy" pink colour to the tips of your nails, this will be the base colour of you nail design. Step Three: Using a small nail art brush, paint lines onto the tips of your nails, A tip for doing this is to be messy, your nail design will look more wild that way. Step Four: Remove the clear tape from your nails to reveal your finished nail design. Note: the polish must be dry before removal! 

Step Five: Go and show off your new Animal Print French Tip Nails with your friends and family!

Hope you enjoyed this blog post
Creative Gesture xo

4 comments:

  1. Get the facts What i do not understood is if truth be told how you are not really much more well-appreciated than you might be now. go now You're very intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly with regards to this topic, produced me for my part believe it from numerous numerous angles. imp source Its like women and men are not fascinated except it?s something to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. All the time handle it up! Extra resources

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen that service fees for online degree gurus tend to be an awesome value. For example a full 4-year college Degree in Communication in the University of Phoenix Online consists of Sixty credits at $515/credit or $30,900. Get the facts Also American Intercontinental University Online comes with a Bachelors of Business Administration with a full study course element of 180 units and a cost of $30,560.imp source Online degree learning has made obtaining your college degree so much easier because you may earn your own degree from the comfort of your dwelling place and when you finish from office. go now Thanks for all other tips I have really learned through the web site. Extra resources

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tip... easy to do too... i love to paint my nails but i love prints.. but mostly i tell my friends to do it cause i make a lot of mess.. but this tip will definitely shock them.. Thanks.. BUS 475 Final Exam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie