Wednesday, August 8, 2012

♡ Sigma Eyes Kit: Haul, Review & Guide ♡

Hey everyone, before you read this post I must warn you, The following content is an excitement overload, please read with cautions and of course as usual I have included lots of amazing high quality pictures for you all to marvel over. You have probably already peeked at the image below but if not this blog post is a haul, review and small guide on my latest amazing purchase, The Sigma Eyes Kit!


Here it is, freshly unpacked, The Eyes Kit values at $52 USD which sounds rather pricey, but you get 7 professional quality brushes for that price not to mention a free gift for spending $30+, the famous Sigma Freebee bending brush (I now have 2!) So I feel the price is justified. Back of the cute pink packaging with a list of all the brushes included in this kit and a little description. I am rocking pink, pokadot & glitter nails!!

I'm going to keep this guide handy considering I'm a bit of a brush noive currently, are makeup brushes like clothing, can you mix and match them?  Current favorite brush from this kit is the E55, Eye Shading brush!
My new babies, I must find them a home or possibly consider doing a DIY Makeup brush holder soon.. watch this space. I love how Sigma packs their orders! #Respect
Here are my new babies freshly unwrapped for your eyes only, they worked the camera pretty well I thought, I am so excited, I haven't even had time to play with them yet as I promised I would get this blog post sorted before I covered them in makeup.
Review: (Here's the brief review of what I thought of Sigma's Eye Kit)I found Sigma's Eye's Kit to be an amazingly prices makeup brush kit valued at $52 (USD) Within this kit you get 7 profesional quality makeup brushes and you also receive a free gift (Small/Travel Sized complementary blending brush) for spending over $30 (USD) on Sigma products. So all together I would say this kit is definitely "Value for money".
The brushes were incredibly dense and able to pick up eyeshadow pigments with ease, as well as blend, apply and shade very well. The booklet guide gives you a informative glance into the many ways you can use each individual brush, I found the guide very informative and will refer to it when using this kit in future.
The packaging as always with Sigma products was very secure yet professional and feminine, I have noticed recently that Sigma has a thing for pink so not surprised here (hehe). The only negative thing I could possibly  say (however not really negative) was a few of the brushes seemed rather gigantic compared to my eyes. However in saying this, this point may also be a positive. It depends how you use it.  


I rate
 Sigma Eye's Kit
 4/5 hearts.

xo Creative Gesture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie