Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sample Bar Launch- Discovery - Box 1 - Monthly Beauty Box Subscription | CreativeGesture

Hey everyone, I'm pretty sure most of you have heard about monthly subscription beauty box services before, as it has been trending all over the world wide web for almost a year now, sadly New Zealand has never been blessed with the opportunity of subscribing to one of these subscription services until just this month!Samplebar is a monthly beauty box subscription which has just launched in New Zealand (Woohoo!) They offer a monthly beauty box subscription valued at only $25 New Zealand dollars, so of course I had to sign up to see what all the fuss was about!

I was lucky enough to get onto the wait list, which had limited spots and seemed to be selling out relatively fast, it only took a few weeks till my first Samplebar box arrived and boy was I glad I signed up.
..The first Samplebox contained some amazing products, some of which have a cult followings for being so amazing.  So I better share the secret and tell you what the contents of the first Samplebox were: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, ModelCo Turbo Lashwand, Facial Fresh - Cloth facial treatment mask, Móa The Green Balm, EVO the great hydrator hair mask and last but not least Wine Wipes. As I said earlier, some amazing products have been included in this months Samplebar box, which gives me high expectations of what next months SampleBar  box will contain! 
When buying my SampleBar box on their website I noticed they have a online shop in construction where you can buy the full sizes products which were included in their boxes, I think this is a great idea and better yet they have a points system already in place if you refer or buy products from them. Thats definitely going to make things cheaper in the long run! #OverTheMoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie