Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sample Bar - Glow- Box 2 - Monthly Beauty Box Subscription | CreativeGesture

Hey Everyone, the november Sample Bar Monthly Beauty Subscription Box arrived at my door early yesterday morning and I am over the moon with excitement, I cannot wait to show you what is inside. This months Sample Bar Box was called "Glow" because we are lucky enough that summer is just around the corner over here in New Zealand so the name was very much appropriate for the occasion.
So without going on a random rant, let me reveal what is inside November 2012's Sample Bar Box!

This months box and contained products which related to the word "Glow". I'm really hoping all of the Sample Bar Boxes will have specific names, I just feel this is a really neat idea and gets your hopes up about what could be in the box. PS I am in love the the Sample Bar Box packing.. super cute.. At this point I'm ready to tear the box into two just to see whats inside!!
And in true SampleBar Style here is the overview of the content in this months Sample Bar November box... Eek! This box contained  a full size of Trilogys instant bronzing gel which it my go to tanning solution currently, I have been buying this tanning lotion for almost a year now. Love it and love the smell even more.. yum! Also in this months box was Lush's Ro's Argan Body Conditioner which also smells absolutely yummy, I have been wanting to try some of lushes body products for so long so I am over the moon about this one! And the last few products in this months Sample Bar box were the Savior Faire Mini Lipstick, Marvis Toothpaste which I got in Cinnamon Flavor!! AND last but certainly not least the famous bump eraser for ingrown hair reduction! Probably obvious but my favorite products from this box are the Trilogy Self tanning lotion the Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner and the Marvis Cinnamon Minty toothpaste. I have yet to try the bump eraser and the lipstick as I feel the lipstick may be to dark for my skin tone :( but am very keen to see if the bump eraser works!I am pretty impressed with Novembers Sample Bar box, you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck, the Sample Bar box is valued at $25 dollars New Zealand but with the full size of trilogy self tanner and the lush product not to mention the other amazing products this box is valued way over $25 dollars  So I guess you can say I am super duper impressed and will be getting the december box ASAP!

Did you get a Sample Bar Box? What's your favorite product in this months box?

Creative Gesture x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie