Monday, March 18, 2013

My Month In Pictures - January 2013 - Summer/New Years | CreativeGesture

Hey everyone, as some of you may know I had taken quite a long break from my youtube channel for mainly personal reasons to do with family etc etc... anyways I am finally back doing what I love and am excited to say I am starting off by uploading something completely different to my channel. 
I have started this series called "My Month In Pictures" where I pretty much do a walkthrough of my month in pictures which shows a more personal side of me to my viewers which is what I have been wanting to achieve for quite a long time. Kinda like a picture blog.. I started half way through February so have included photos from January and February. But from March I will be doing a video per month.
Hope you enjoyed.

CreativeGesture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie