Monday, April 29, 2013

Follow Me [Vlog] Easter Fest, Trolley Derby & Shopping | CreativeGesture

Hey Everyone, I am SO excited finally be posting this video up onto my blog, it has been a long time coming and I apologize  for the upload delay.. I have just been super busy but I wont bore you with the details. So as I wrote in one of my older posts, this year I finally got to go to the Mapua Easter Fest which I was pretty excited about, while there I decided it would be kinda cool to take you all with me so tried my hand at vlogging for the first time! I had so much fun vlogging and managed to discover some pretty cool stalls along the way! 
I forgot to introduce my friends in this video, you will/would have seen my boyfriend James, Luke, Callum and that blonde tall guy... yeah he is my brother (We look nothing alike) Funny huh!
I hope you enjoyed my first vlog, next time I will try and take some pictures as well to include in the blog post. Let me know if you want me to continue doing vlogs in future.

CreativeGesture

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie