Monday, April 15, 2013

Gracie Lou Ltd Haul - Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil and Beauty Blender | CreativeGesture

Hey everyone, Seen as I've been feeling a bit down in the dumps lately.. and looking a bit under the weather recently,  I thought it was time to spend some money on myself and invest in my complexion. Lately I have been having all kinds of troubles with my skin, breaking out, redness... over it! After being prescribed a antibiotic acne treatment my skin has slowly started to calm down however the redness and acne scaring remains. Therefore I think its time for some retail therapy and of course some new beauty goodies! 

I was so excited to get these products in the mail! Its a coincidence that they are both pink, I didn't actually notice this till I started photographing them for this blog post. These two products have been raved about hundreds if not thousands of times all over the web! They are what I call Cult Beauty products.

I had been hearing about this miracle healing oil all over the web called Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, this oil is suppost to get rid of acne scaring, stretch marks and other nasty and unwanted skin issues.. I had been putting off buying this product for such a long time due to it being quite pricey and secondly I figured my skin would just heal itself.. sadly not the case. I will be most likely be doing a blog post on the results of using this product.. with before and after pictures of course! 
I also purchased the famous Beauty Blender makeup sponge, obviously this product is not for healing your skin but more for creating a flawless complexion when applying foundation  I figured I would give this product a try as I had never tried applying foundation with a sponge. Again I will probably be posting a more detailed blog post about this product once I have had a chance to try it out!! 
These products are very hard to find in New Zealand and are very pricey so I figured I would make a quick mention to the website I purchased these products from.. before you ask NO this blog post is not sponsored or gifted to me, I purchased these products with my own money. The website I purchased these products from is called Gracie Lou Ltd, its a website that stock popular cosmetics which are usually hard to source... what makes it better is that it is New Zealand owned and operated... fast shipping yo!

So I will be posting about both of these products in separate blog posts at a later date, so keep an eye out.

CreativeGesture xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I love the post! I also picked up a Beauty Blender off gracielou, such an awesome site! especially for us kiwis :)

    www.fashionandbeautywithleii.blogspot.co.nz

    Leii x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie