Friday, April 5, 2013

My Month In Pictures - March 2013 | CreativeGesture

Hey Everyone, you may or may not have read but last month I started uploading to my Youtube channel again and in doing that launched a brand new series on my channel called "My Month In Photos". This  series was inspired by Instagram and also the idea of wanting my viewers to see a more intimate side of my life, me with my friends, my hobbies etc etc..
Anyways without going on to much, below is my March edition of My Month In Photos, this month I celebrated Easter, went to the  Nelson Trolley Derby which was super EPIC! Oh and not to took lots of pictures of food (Haha) and showed some of my latest arty pieces :) 
I hope you enjoyed this video, its short and sweet but I think its a really cool concept and cannot wait to show you next months collection of pictures.. who knows what I will be doing next. If you have any comments or suggestions for future videos or things you would like to see more of let me know below or in this videos comments!

CreativeGesture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie