Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Month In Pictures - April 2013 - Warm Bodies, Tenpin Bowling | CreativeGesture

Hey everyone. the months seem to be flying this year, its already heading into the winter months over here in New Zealand,  which I am semi excited about.. kinda! Anyways I am heading off subject so back on track, this post marks the end of April and the start of May therefore this blog post is on my month in photos for April 2013.

This month my boyfriend and I went on a "date night" sort of date, firstly we went out for tea followed by going to the new movie "Warm Bodies", we weren't actually going to go to this movie but because our tea took longer then anticipated we decided to go to this instead. I actually enjoyed this movie, i loved the story line, but also loved the selection of music played throughout the movie and the touch of romance throughout the story was also enjoyable! 
I also went Tenpin bowling this month with a few friends who had university break, was great to see them all again however I now realize I am terrible at bowling.. I may have got the lowest score. I will hopefully have another vlog video up on my channel at some point of me at Tenpin bowling if you want to see me almost get a strike + fail the rest of time...! 


I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know if you think I should continue this video/blog series.
CreativeGesture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie