Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fashion Inspiration - Casual Chic - Maxis, Crop Tops & Wedges | CreativeGesture

Hey Everyone, I have really been loving all of these new trends showing up left right and centre at the moment and decided I would dedicate a small blog post to a few of the cute and casual chic styles I have been loving on the internet recently. I actually just purchased my first maxi skirt and dress the other day, being 5ft 1 I am a little nervous to see what it looks like on... fingers crossed I don't look like a midget in a sheet. (Haha)
Fashion Finds Direct Links Listed Below 
Ombre Maxi Dress : Tobi
Cut Out Crop Top: Tobi
Crochet Wedges: Hannahs
Belted Lace Maxi Skirt: Boohoo
Denim Jacket: Asos
Pink Jacket: Tobi

Similar Styes I love! (All Linkable)



I think Maxis and crop tops look so gorgeous together paired with wedges and a denim jacket cover up. Perfect for a day at the beach or shopping! I am already planning my outfits for summer even though we have just stepped into winter over here in New Zealand. Oh well layering is super easy with all of these styles as well.
See you in my next blog post

CreativeGesture xo


3 comments:

  1. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog doll! great fashion picks!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome @Paulina Siedlecka I am loving your blog, keep it up girl! Thanks for the lovely comment :)

      Delete
  2. Are you traveling to France and could use a portable French food dictionary menu decoder that will fit in a coat pocket or a purse?  Do you just need a concise dictionary for those French recipes you make at home? The A-Z of French Food is a 4000+ entry, 142 page, lightweight, compilation of French cuisine gastronomy terms translated into English and augmented with explanations and historical anecdotes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie